Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday

Every since I upgraded to Windows 10 my computer has wigged out. This post was scheduled for last Friday. When I checked this morning it still hadn't posted WTH. 


It's time for another Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday. Every Friday the Sassy Studio Designs team will provide you with inspiration on a particular image. These are images are ones that may have been forgotten about, or need a little extra lovin!

YOU CAN GET THIS IMAGE FOR FREE! All you have to do is join theSSD Facebook Fan Page and it will be available for you to download for 24 hours ONLY!



After coloring the image with Copic markers, using Kraft cardstock I cut two blackout images of an apple with the Cricut. I scored 1/2" down from top on one image then added glue above the score line to glue the two images and created a shaped card. I continued cutting the other layers of the apple and glued them all together. Next I added Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges to add some additional depth. I added Stickles to the bottom of the apple for some sparkle and used foil paper and a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies. I used Frantic Stamper Precision dies to highlight the sentiment and the "bluebird" along with blue glitter paper. I thought the card was looking too CAS so I added the Frantage and got just the look I wanted. Finally the sentiment was a freebie from Create w/TLC.

Challenges entered
Karleigh Sue Challenge - Kraft paper or color
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes or use any of their free sentiments
Crafty Catz - Embossing
Polkadoodles - Use a Die Cut


Glitter Text Generator

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue's Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorably fab, Rachelle! I love how you just kept adding elements until you were happy with it -- and, most importantly, you knew when to stop. I have a problem with the stopping part, lol.

    Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at FCCB!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card. Thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Really striking, well done. Thanks for joining us at Karleigh Sue.
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card lovely colouring thanx for joining in at Karleigh Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shaped card Thanks for joining in the fun over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete