Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cheers - Update

The newest Frantic Stamper Inc dies are available and as always they are AH-MA-ZING! I sometimes use other company's dies but Frantic Stamper dies are my favorite. I always get perfect cuts and never have to use shims or Wax Paper. If you haven't tried them you, you are doing yourself a disservice! With that said...let's get on to my masculine inspired celebratory card.

Update: A few minutes ago I realized there was a piece of paper stuck to my "house dress." After closer examination I realized it was a die cut that was supposed to be on this card. Imagine my shock when I realized he never made it to the card before the photos were taken! What a bummer. 

Here's the card after the update. I like it much better and it has more of the masculine feel it should have had in the beginning!



 
It features Champagne glass and Cheers (FRA-Die-09326), the wine bottle from the Wine Bottle and Glass (FRA-Die-09063), Grapevine Border (FRA-Die-09278), Joseph (FRA-Die-09324) and Sunburst Card Panel (FRA-Die-09141). I like to leave some of the supposed cut outs intact. I think it adds yet another dimension of texture to the dies. I also like to remove some cut outs and replace with different colored cutouts as with the Grapevine Border. I think the gold foil paper really gives it the celebratory feel I was going for. This could easily be a birthday, promotion, an "atta boy" or any number of occasions. I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for more fabulous Frantic Stamper Inc die inspired creations.

Challenges entered
Creative Moments - Anything goes/ Celebration
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - For a Special Man
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes and/or Happy Birthday
Crafty Cardmakers - Die Cutting and/or Punching
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Glitter Text Generator

5 comments:

  1. Rachelle this is very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is gorgeous Rachelle thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy...hugs Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, liking the gold and brown combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both version are awesome sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle this is very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs, Marianne


    ReplyDelete