Monday, July 9, 2012

DigiDarla Challenge #19 "Noah's Ark" 2 by 2



Before we get started, Congratulations to Renee as the winning commentor from last week's hop. You've won the "Golfin' Gramps" image.

This week Digi Darla is offering the winner chosen by Random.org their choice of 5 images from
Digi Darla Designs so you MUST use a Digi Darla image to qualify!!

 This week our theme is "Noah's Ark 2 by 2"
(2 of something on your creation - it does NOT have to be animal theme as long as we see 2 of something on your project)



This image is DD "One parrot said to the other." I colored it with Copics. The eyes are highlighted with black bling. The background embossing is "feathers" from Fiskars and was distressed to add even more dimension. I added real feathers from my stash and a stick pin I made myself. I have tons of sentiments and can't rightly say where this one came from but I thought it fit perfectly. Be sure to stop by DDC to see what the rest of the design team has created.

Challenges entered:



sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. I really really love the feathered look! That embossing and those actual feathers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those feathers are just GORGEOUS!! This is a stunner card for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved partnering up with such a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors and the feathery look so real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and those birds just POP! Love the feather!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FAB card! I love the embossing and feathers and how you colored the birds!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete